Tuesday, October 20, 2009

My first Fall





For the last 8 years I have lived in places with only two Seasons, too hot or just right. Since moving to Idaho, I have discoverd the season of Fall. I love Fall! From the firey reds to the golden yellows,the colors are amazing.
The cool wind that comes with the changing season brings with it the smells of Autumn. With one deep breath, you can take in the crisp air, the smell of a chimney fire and the local harvest.
FALL IS A GREAT TIME OF YEAR!!
I can't wait to see Winter.

2 comments:

Nana's heart said...

Fall has always been my favorite season and I miss it soooo much! I'm glad you love it too and I really love those adorable pictures! That is a very pretty color on you! Love and miss you sweet Kaity! I'm so glad you updated your blog. It was fun to see the pictures and hear how you're looking forward to winter.

Unknown said...

great pictures kaity! you are beautiful, but as for winter....bah humbug! love you!

oh, and that headband???? SOOO AUBREY!;)