Sunday, February 22, 2009

A liki tiki getaway

Liki Tiki !!!
WOW!!

HI My Name Is KAITLYNN !!!


Valentine's day weekend, my family and I went on a little getaway. It was our last chance to use our Disney passes, so we decided to make it a great weekend adventure. We stayed at the Liki Tiki resort next to Disney World. It was a fun weekend!
I love to swim!!! I had a good time. Iwent on a water slide!! It was fun! I did not want to leave.I had fun on the water slide! They had a VOLCANO!! IT WAS FUN! Bye.


3 comments:

Nana's heart said...

I'm so glad you had a great time! It's a good thing the temperatures warmed up a bit for you... Not cold like the last few days. BRRRR! Love you sweetie!

Unknown said...

What a fun weekend! I sure wish I could have gone with you! Maybe someday!

Nana's heart said...

Hey, I can't wait to see pictures of your trip and your new place. When things get settled there your mom or dad can help you with that. I will just have to be patient!