Monday, January 5, 2009

My second post!

HI! it's me
Yes, we won! yea!

Look at Brayden go!! WOW!

Don't I look sooo cute?
I just love bowling! I hope you lovvvve my pictures. do you? you can do a comment, my dad
fixed it! I am looking forward to your comments.
Today was the first day back to school. I did my work, then it was time to go to art. When I
was painting my pot, a teacher said we have a new student then I looked up. It was my best
friend Lexi!!! she was home schooled. I was soooo happy to see her back at school. I will have a lot of fun playing with her now. I am so glad to have her in my class.





5 comments:

Unknown said...

Yay! I can comment!
Yes, you are VERY cute!:)
YOur pictures are great too!
HOw fun to have Lexie in your class! I wish Zach had a best friend in his! Keep posting!

Cuddles, Kisses & Tantrums said...

Good job Kaity. This was a great post. I liked that your spelling is correct!

Nana's heart said...

Kaity girl what wonderful news! You must be so happy that Lexie is back and even in your very own class! How amazing is that! Great bowling pictures. We sure had fun at your daddy's birthday party didn't we? Keep posting.

Nana's heart said...

Hi Kaity! This is Pop Pop not Nana.
You take great pictures! I sure hope you didn't take any goofy ones of me bowling on Christmas Day!
I hear that you are going to Universal Studio's tomorrow, are you going to take your camera with you? I sure wish I could go with you! I am home sick today with bronchitis...BUMMER!!!!!
have fun, I can't wait to see your new pictures.

POP POP

Nana's heart said...

Hi Kaity!
Just POP POP again. I was trying to figure out how to set my own account up so I can reply to your blog.
I am sooooo glad Lexie is back!!